The New Zealand Pump Company
About this exhibitor
PUMP WITHOUT WASTE, PUMP WITH CONFIDENCE, PUMP SAFER WITH EZI-ACTION® DRUMPUMPS. Since 2008, New Zealand Pump Company (Europe) Ltd has exclusively supplied the Ezi-action® range of high-quality hand operated pumps and accessories to UK and Europe.
Constructed of high quality, impact resistant FDA compliant polypropylene and LDPE, Ezi-action® Drumpumps have superior chemical resistance and can be used safely whether pumping the harshest acid or liquid food. PREFERRED LOCALLY, DEMANDED GLOBALLY. Trusted around the world, the Ezi-action® Drumpumps makes dispensing effortless and free of frustration.
- They are easy to use, pump vertically and eliminate the need for lifting heavy containers and drums.
- There are no leaks and no drips. The work environment stays clean.
- They firmly secure into the container or drum. Adaptor fittings to fit all the common threads are available.
- They are fully serviceable.
- They are easily cleaned. After cleaning they can be inspected.
- When fitted with the Ezi-action® Safety Measure closed delivery means even safer handling.
- When fitted with a hose and Ezi-action® Non-siphon Check Valve the Ezi-action® Drumpump will not siphon.
- 24 Month manufacturer’s warranty.
- Made in New Zealand. By lasting for years and eliminating wastage, the Ezi-action® Drumpump range proves to be the most economical manual fluid transfer system for drums, IBC’s, and bulk containers. Ezi-action® Drumpumps deliver exceptional performance every stroke to make your job safer and easier even when pumping viscous fluids (8,800 cps). As the only fully serviceable hand pump in the world reliability and performance is assured for the lifetime of the pump.