12th December 2018
We supply a wide range of flow meters to suit all applications including chemicals. Our RN3 series of axial turbine flow metres is a prime example of the versatility that the flow meters we supply offer. The RN3 flow meter can be used for water, light oils, solvents and low viscosity chemicals and is often used for batching, flow rate monitoring, controlling, blending and filling.
What differentiates this series of flow meters is the ability of the RN3 series to work in hazardous areas. You can use these flow meters with the IS pick-off coil in areas approved to ATEX II 1 G EEx ia IIC T5.
- Highly accurate measurement of flow
- Robust stainless-steel construction
- Individual calibration certificates
- Low pressure drop
- Bi-directional flow capability
- The flow metre can be installed directly into the pipeline
- Corrosion resistant
- Low maintenance and downtime
- Withstands high temperature and pressure
- Approval for use in hazardous area