About this partner
Chemical Watch is the leading global provider of independent intelligence and insight for product safety professionals managing chemicals. We help businesses across value chains stay ahead of the dynamic chemicals management agenda by providing access to in-depth knowledge, tools and a network of experts.
Our aim: to empower our members to transform product safety management and unlock the full value of regulatory compliance within their business by providing…
- A one-stop intelligence source: independent global news, insight and analysis to inform product safety decisions.
- Access to the world’s largest and most influential community of product safety professionals managing chemicals.
- An extensive calendar of events featuring expertise from across our global business and regulatory network.
- Interactive and flexible e-Learning, training and webinars to boost individual and team expertise and continuously develop their skills.
- Resources and support to raise the level of chemicals safety awareness in companies and improve compliance across departments to drive product stewardship.
Visit the Chemical Watch team on Stand L14
News & Articles:
Read our award-winning coverage on Brexit plus download our free report – ‘Brexit and chemicals regulation: The story so far’. This report brings together some of our most important coverage, looking at issues such as the UK’s future relationship with Echa, the potential consequences of a no-deal Brexit, and the possible cost implications of Brexit for industry. It will give you the chance to look back at how the conversation has evolved since June 2016.
- Join us for the Chemical Watch Expo 2019: International Chemical Regulations, 12-13 June 2019 Brussels, Belgium
The 3rd annual two-day event, bringing together stakeholders from throughout the global regulatory community offering a dedicated marketplace to showcase services and solutions to help companies meet global compliance obligations and achieve safer chemicals in products and throughout the supply chain.
- Stay ahead of important trends, predictions and strategies for product safety compliance and chemicals management in 2019 and beyond with our free webinars.