Uncertainty Consideration of Tank Static Measurement System
Ahmed AlsaffarMeasurement Engineer - Saudi Aramco
Time & Location
Wednesday: 11.40 to 12.00, Stage 3
About this presentation
The presentation outlines:
- Typical Tank Farm Set-up Uncertainty consideration for tank level measurement
- Case study of Saudi Aramco tank farm (theory vs practical uncertainty in level measurement)
- Uncertainty consideration for tank temperature measurement
- Case study of Saudi Aramco tank farm (comparing different practices uncertainty)
- Operational, and maintenance best practices to minimize uncertainty of both systems.
Ahmed Alsaffar graduated from university of Manchester in the UK with first class honor degree in mechanical engineering. PE certified and have been working with Saudi Aramco as measurement engineer for four years with specialty in tank farms measurement and truck loading measurement systems.