The drive towards digitalisation - The future of digitalisation in UK process industries.
David LincolnDavid Lincoln - Digital lead, Measurement & Analytics - ABB
Time & Location
Wednesday: 11.00 to 12.00, Stage 3
About this session
Hosted by GAMBICA, the Trade Association for Instrumentation, Control, Automation and Laboratory Technology
Digitalisation, digital transformation, Industry 4.0 and Smart-everything!… It’s easy for buzzword weariness to set in, but what does it all mean for the future of UK process industries? In this feature 1hr session, experts from the world of digitalisation and process automation give their view of the digitalisation landscape; where the UK Chemical industry is on the journey, the challenges faced, and what the future looks like.
Host: Scott Pepper, Sector Head – Process Instrumentation & Control
- ABB – David Lincoln – Digital lead, Measurement & Analytics
- Accenture – Jürgen Weichenberger – Data Science Senior Principal
- Emerson – Travis Hesketh – Vice President Marketing
- Endress+Hauser – Phil Waterworth – Project Engineer – Digital Specialist
- Siemens – Ian Elsby – Head of Chemical Industry GB&I
- Yokogawa – Marcel Kelder – Director Advanced Solutions