The drive towards digitalisation - The future of digitalisation in UK process industries.
Jürgen WeichenbergerData Science Senior Principal - Accenture
Time & Location
Wednesday: 11.00 to 12.00, Stage 4
About this session:
Hosted by GAMBICA, The Trade Association for Instrumentation, Control, Automation and Laboratory Technology
Digitalisation, digital transformation, Industry 4.0 and Smart-everything!… It’s easy for buzzword weariness to set in, but what does it all mean for the future of UK process industries? In this feature 1hr session, experts from the world of digitalisation and process automation give their view of the digitalisation landscape; where the UK Chemical industry is on the journey, the challenges faced, and what the future looks like.
Host: Scott Pepper, Sector Head – Process Instrumentation & Control
- ABB – David Lincoln – Digital lead, Measurement & Analytics
- Accenture – Jürgen Weichenberger – Data Science Senior Principal
- Emerson – Shahin Meah – Director for Digital Transformation and Lifecycle Services Europe
- Endress+Hauser – Phil Waterworth – Project Engineer/Digital Technology Specialist
- Siemens – Ian Elsby – Head of Chemical Industry GB&I
- Yokogawa Europe B.V. – Marcel Kelder – Director Advanced Solutions
Panel Host: Scott Pepper, Sector Head, Process Instrumentation & Control Sector – GAMBICA