Perry Process Equipment Ltd
About this exhibitor
Perry Process Equipment Ltd buys and sells high quality used & refurbished process plant and equipment. With machinery in stock, immediately available, we can save your company time and money on your process equipment.
Having our own engineering workshop and team of time served engineers, we can carry out a range of additional services on our machinery, from basic equipment testing right up to mechanical refurbishment.
At Perry we don’t just deal with individual items of equipment, we also buy and sell industrial process plants and lines, worldwide. We have a dedicated plant team who will project manage your sale or purchase, from initial enquiry through to plant re-location.
Browse our entire inventory of used machinery online. Our popular equipment categories include centrifuges, dryers, heat exchangers, mixers, reactors, tanks and vessels, and industrial plants and lines.
The benefits we offer our customers include:
• Equipment immediately available from stock. We’re on hand for break-down situations as well as equipment upgrades, new projects, plants and lines.
• Considerable savings compared to the price of new – typically between 50-70% cheaper than new.
• Mechanical refurbishment service, carried out on-site by our time served process technicians.
• Buying options on your surplus equipment. Options include: outright purchase, consignment agreement and trade-in.
• Worldwide delivery. Our own transport department can help with this.
• Equipment which meets European standards.
• Technical drawings and documentation.
• Flexible payment terms.
Looking to sell some used process equipment? Get a return on your surplus process equipment by selling it to us. We have a number of disposal options available so that you will gain the maximum return from your surplus process machines.