IKA England Ltd
About this exhibitor
Welcome to IKA IKA laboratory technology offers a wide range of innovative equipment for numerous applications in research and development. Market leaders trust in our proven technology for their mixing, heating, distilling and crushing applications. IKA has gained a leading position in the world market with its innovative magnetic stirrers, mixers, overhead stirrers, shakers, homogenizers, mills, rotary evaporators, calorimeters, laboratory reactors and specially developed software for laboratory and analysis applications, as well as temperature control products such as circulators, baths and chillers.
Products & Services
- Magnetic Stirrers – IKA magnetic stirrers are the world’s best-selling professional lab mixers. There is a complete range of IKA magnetic stirrers to handle various quantities, either with or without heating capabilities. Used with open or closed vessels, IKA magnetic hot plate stirrers easily master even complex tasks. For example, they precisely and effectively regulate the set temperature with the help of a contact thermometer. They also enable multiple syntheses in up to 36 vessels simultaneously. Because IKA magnetic stirrers require 25% less energy than other manufacturer’s products; IKA devices are good for the environment and also keep your energy costs low. Functionality, safety, and longevity are the main focus in the development of IKA’s magnetic stirrers. IKA is introducing two new magnetic stirrers, the IKA Plate (RCT digital) and the C-Mag HS 7 control, both with a lifetime warranty.
- Overhead Stirrers – IKA offers the ideal overhead stirrer for your stirring and mixing tasks in the lab – for lower to high viscosities. IKA overhead stirrers effortlessly process stirring quantities of up to 200 liters. IKA lab stirrers stand out due to their indispensable features, including an electronic safety circuit, a digital display, two speed ranges, and a controlling option via the lab software Labworldsoft. A broad spectrum of stirring tools is the key to successful mixing.
Functionality, safety, and longevity are the main goals in the development of IKA’s overhead stirrers.
- Disperser – IKA’s ULTRA-TURRAX – the epitome of first-rate dispersing devices. Whether used for homogenizing, emulsifying or suspending – IKA’s dispersers enable the best possible results. The digital display allows you to keep track of the speed range up to 24,000 revolutions per minute, starting softly of course. Due to their broad spectrum of dispersing tools, IKA homogenizers are highly effective for a variety uses. Common disperser uses include: homogenization of effluent samples, dispersing tasks under vacuum pressure, and PCR analysis. IKA dispersers know no limits when it comes to professional particle reduction. Functionality, safety, and longevity are the main goals in the development of IKA dispersers.
- Temperature Control – IKA offers a wide range of high-precision temperature control systems according to DIN 12876 for temperature ranges of -20°C to 250°C. The product portfolio includes immersion circulators, heating bath circulators and recirculating chillers. Precise technology and user-friendly design make temperature control easy for any application. All IKA temperature control instruments meet the highest standards in terms of safety, power and intelligence. In addition, IKA provides a wide range of accessories for its temperature control systems such as baths, bridges, thermal fluids and much more.
- CMX Inline Mixer – The CMX 2000 inline mixer incorporates powders into liquids and mixes these materials reliably and consistently in a batch process. Its multi-level design and unique pumping stage enables processing of high viscosity products without any additional aggregates
- Viscometer – The ROTAVISC viscometer series determines the viscosity of liquids in all areas of application ranging from the laboratory to quality control. The four devices measure in different viscosity ranges. Regardless of a simple or demanding viscosity measurement – the ROTAVISC viscometer delivers rapid and accurate results.
- Magic Plant – The ROTAVISC viscometer series determines the viscosity of liquids in all areas of application ranging from the laboratory to quality control. The four devices measure in different viscosity ranges. Regardless of a simple or demanding viscosity measurement – the ROTAVISC viscometer delivers rapid and accurate results.
- SPP 1000 – The approved “Standard Production Plant” (SPP) is the IKA solution for the production of emulsions and suspensions in many areas of application. Depending on its execution, the Standard Production Plant can be used for cosmetic creams and lotions, for mayonnaise or dressings in the food industry as well as for suspensions and emulsions in the chemical industry or for production of paints and lacquers. The SPP is an innovative and highly advanced, but cost effective mixing plant used for all standard process operations like mixing, stirring, homogenizing and dispersing. Due to its simple design, it allows easy operation and guarantees a constant mixing quality. Options like vacuum degassing, double jacket for heating or cooling and ports for the additive incorporation and sampling makes the SPP an ideal machine for the complete product manufacturing sequence.
- Vacuum – IKA’s small but excellent product group of vacuum pumps is perfectly suitable for many dry and oil-free applications in the laboratory. The devices stand out due to their high suction capacity and ease of service. Their membranes are particularly chemical resistant, as well. The diaphragm vacuum pumps are suitable for many vacuum tasks in the lab such as separation, filtration or degassing. They are even suitable to construct a laboratory vacuum system in which you can switch any number of vacuum controllers in series according to the application. In addition, they perfectly complement your rotary evaporators or laboratory reactors.
- Turbotron – The TURBOTRON® agitators are classic economic machines designed to handle a variety of different stirring tasks. The TURBOTRON® agitators are most commonly used for: acceleration of dissolving processes, temperature transfer within a medium, or simple mixing of powders with a liquid phase.