Kinder-Janes Engineers Ltd
About this exhibitor
Kinder-Janes Engineers have been supplying new equipment and after sales support to our customers throughout the UK for over 60 years.
Based in St Albans, we have a team of experienced sales engineers, factory trained service engineers and spare parts experts who have established our excellent reputation for customer service at all stages from initial selection, through supply to ongoing support throughout the working life of the equipment.
We specialise in equipment for use in the Chemical, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical and Industrial sectors.
We have significantly expanded our product range in recent years and can now supply pumps, heat exchangers and process equipment for virtually any application.
Our range of world class products for use in the Chemical Sector includes:
- CP Pumpen magnetic drive sealless and double sealed centrifugal process pumps
- Nikkiso “Non-Seal” zero leakage sealless canned motor centrifugal pumps
- LEWA diaphragm pumps for metering and process applications
- Sundyne and Sunflo pumps for low flow high head applications
- Leistritz magnetic drive and mechanically sealed screw pumps for viscous fluids
- Nova Rotors progressive cavity pumps for viscous, low shear and slurry applications
- Fybroc fibre-reinforced plastic (FRP) centrifugal process pumps
- YTS heavy duty air operated double diaphragm (AODD) pumps
- Barriquand “Platular” plate and shell heat exchangers
- Graham “Heliflow” helical coil heat exchangers.
Please visit us on Stand E28 to find out more!